Distinguished Honorary Professors of the IIAR
- Professor D. D. BIGNER, Durham, NC, USA
- Professor J. M. BROWN, Stanford, CA, USA
- Professor W. DE LOECKER, Leuven, Belgium
- Professor G. Th. DIAMANDOPOULOS, Boston, MA, USA
- Professor J. KIELER, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Professor G. R. F. KRUEGER, Köln, Germany
- Professor H. NAGASAWA, Kanagawa, Japan
- Professor H. I. PETERSON, Göteborg, Sweeden
- Professor A. SETH, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Professor B. TRIBUKAIT, Stockholm, Sweden
- Professor D.J. Th. WAGENER, Nijmegen, The Netherlands
- Professor W. WEBER, Basel, Switzerland
* Professor H.E. KAISER, Honorary Scientific Director of IIAR, passed away on July 18, 2007.
* Professor G. WEBER, Member of the Advisory Board of IIAR, passed away on June 13, 2011.
* Professor Y. BECKER, Member of the Advisory Board of IIAR, passed away on March 09, 2014.
* Professor J.W. GORROD, Member of the Advisory Board of IIAR, passed away in December, 2015.