Direction and Funding
The Direction of I.I.A.R.
The Board of Acting Directors (4-5 Members) will consist of the Laboratory Directors for the time they work at the Institute (2 months to 2 years ).
Scientific Advisory Board. The Members are scientists active in the fields of cancer research and serve as advisors, referees of projects and papers, meeting organisers and participants in international cooperation research projects.
The Institute is supported by Anticancer Research, In Vivo, and Cancer Genomics & Proteomics by grants from international and national organisations and foundations, and by private donations.
The I.I.A.R. Team
- Dr John G. Delinasios, Director
- Dr George J. Delinasios, Managing Editor and Executive Publisher
- Ms Evi Iliadis, Production Editor
- Mr Dimitrios Palitskaris, MSc, Editorial Assistant and Research Fellow
- Mr Efthymios Kragaris, BSc, MA, Editorial Assistant and Research Fellow
- Dr Athanasios Anagnostopoulos, PhD, Editorial Advisor and Research Fellow
- Dr Susan Coward, PhD, Editorial Advisor and Research Fellow
- Dr Kyriaki-Nefeli Poulatsidou, PhD, Editorial Assistant and Research Fellow
- Mr Sotirios Palaiologou, BSc, IT Consultant
- Ms Stavroula Giorgioti, BA, Desktop Publishing Department
- Ms Marilena Diamanti, BA, Desktop Publishing Department
- Mr George Komninellis, MSc, Accountant
Directors of Specific Projects
- Prof. J. Anastassopoulou
- Prof. G. Broich
- Prof. Th. M. Theophanides