This letter accompanies the proofs sent to Authors
Enclosed are the galley proofs of your article for ANTICANCER RESEARCH. We would like to call your attention to the following:
- Please read thoroughly, correct, and return the proofs to the Editorial Office within 24 hours.
- Proofs should be returned by e-mail, fax or the fastest mail service available. Delays in the return of these proofs will necessitate the publication of your paper in a later issue of the journal.
- Please read the entire manuscript carefully to verify that no changes in meaning have been introduced into the text through language improvements or editorial corrections.
- Corrections should be limited to typographical errors.
- Information about reprints, PDF files, online open access is attached bellow.
- Should you require information about your article (publication date, volume, page numbers, etc) please call: +30-22950-52945 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide your complete address (not P.O.B.), telephone and fax numbers.
- Please feel free to contact us with any queries that you may have (Tel./Fax: +30-22950-53389 or +30-22950-52945, e-mail: email@example.com).
Thank you for your cooperation.
G. J. Delinasios
PRICE LIST FOR REPRINTS WITHOUT COVER, OA AND PDF (prices are in US $)
|Online Open Access Fee* (US $)||450||550||650||750||850|
|PDF File Fee (US $)||150||150||150||150||150|
*Online Open Access makes an article instantly and permanently, freely available for researchers all over the world to read online. Authors of online open access articles are entitled to a complimentary online subscription to Anticancer Research for the current year and all previous digital content since 2004.
For reprints with cover: Please add US $ 70.00 per 100 copies.
Postage: Please add 5% on the reprints’ prices.
The reprints are not to be sold.
To obtain permission to reuse or reproduce our content, ANTICANCER RESEARCH has partnered with Copyright Clearance Center (CCC) to make it easy to secure permissions to reuse its content. Please visit www.copyright.com and enter the title that you are requesting permission for in the ‘Get Permission’ search box.