Subscription Rates 2016
2016 subscription rates are effective from January 1st to December 31, 2016
|PRICE PER VOLUME|
|Institutional Subscription online (all countries)||US$ 983.00|
|Institutional Subscription online and print (all countries)||US$ 1.213.00|
|Personal Subscription online (all countries)||US$ 520.00|
|Personal Subscription online and print (all countries)||US$ 750.00|
|Single issue (online only)||US$ 168.00|
e-mail for subscribing: firstname.lastname@example.org
Online subscriptions include:
- Access to PDF full-text articles of vol. 18 -22 (Jan. 2004- Dec. 2008)
- PDF and HTML full text of vol. 23 – 39 (2009 – 2015).
- Access to PDF and HTML full text of vol. 30 (2016).
- Please visit http://iv.iiarjournals.org for further details.
Included in the above subscription prices:
- Rapid delivery
- Annual Author – Subject Index and Special Issues
Previous volumes [1(1987)-29(2015] are available at 50% discount. Prices include rapid delivery, insurance and the annual author subject index and all special issues. Orders can be placed at agencies, bookstores, or directly with the Publisher.
- All subscribers’ addresses must include: Name of person responsible for deliveries; Complete address with street name and number – NOT P.O. Box; Telephone and fax numbers.
- Lost copies are replaced immediately, provided our office is notified not later than 12 months after the scheduled month of delivery.
- Cancellations with 90% refund accepted within 6 months from order. Issues received must be returned to our office undamaged.
- All subscription orders should be addressed to email@example.com.
- Please send details of each subscription along with payment proof to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Requests concerning subscriptions, acknowledgement of address changes etc. should be addressed to the Editorial Office.
Special Offer 2016
Combined Annual Online Subscriptions to ANTICANCER RESEARCH Vol. 36 and IN VIVO Vol. 30 are available at 10% discount on total price.
Free specimen copies of Anticancer Research are available upon request.