This letter accompanies the proofs sent to Authors
Enclosed are the galley proofs of your article for IN VIVO. We would like to call your attention to the following:
- Please read thoroughly, correct, and return the proofs to the Editorial Office within 24 hours.
- Proofs should be returned by e-mail, fax or the fastest mail service available. Delays in the return of these proofs will necessitate the publication of your paper in a later issue of the journal.
- Please read the entire manuscript carefully to verify that no changes in meaning have been introduced into the text through language improvements or editorial corrections.
- Corrections should be limited to typographical errors.
- Should you require information about your article (publication date, volume, page numbers, etc) please call: +30-22950-52945 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please provide your complete address (not P.O.B.), telephone and fax numbers.
- Please feel free to contact us with any queries that you may have (Tel./Fax: +30-22950-53389 or +30-22950-52945, e-mail: email@example.com).
Thank you for your cooperation.
G. J. Delinasios