Special Issues of CGP
Special Issues of Cancer Genomics & Proteomics
Publication of Conference Proceedings and Abstracts.
- A special issue may be edited by one or more scientists (Guest Editors). The subject of a special issue should be within the scopes of the journal and should be selected from fields in which important advances have been made in the last 2-3 years.
- Proposals for a special issue should be sent to the Managing Editor. The proceedings of a conference may be published in the form of a special issue.
- Eminent authors should be invited to submit original or review articles.
- All papers of the issue should be prepared and submitted according to the instructions of the journal. It would be convenient if all papers could first be examined by the Guest Editors or the conference scientific committee and then, if accepted, sent all together to our office.
- The Journal reserves the right to examine all articles and abstracts, correct style and language if necessary, and reject those of poor quality.
- The number of printed pages of a special issue cannot be lower than 80 or higher than 620 pages.
- The copyright of the special issue belongs to the journal.
- The special issue, as part of an annual volume, will be indexed in international indexing and abstracting services.
- Normally a special issue can be produced within 2-4 months from the submission of all papers.
- A special issue may also contain the total number of abstracts of a conference.
- The cost of a special issue containing conference proceedings :
– Articles of conference proceedings: each article up to 8 PDF pages will be subject to a charge of USD 700.00. Articles exceeding 8 PDF pages will be charged USD 60.00 per excess page. There will be no cost for color figures.
- The cost of a special issue containing the abstracts of a conference: Each PDF page will be charged USD 80.00. There will be no cost for color figures.
- Conference Proceedings and/or Abstracts may be published on time for distribution during the conference, provided the complete material is submitted 2-3 months prior to the conference. The Journal reserves the right to review all abstracts, correct style and language if necessary and reject abstracts of poor quality.
Additional charges for printing +delivery of a special issue (minimum number of copies 100):
Printing of figures in color will be charged USD 80.00 per page